Wednesday 1 September 2010

Back to work...

For those who know me well enough to know that I do have a job, you'll know I work in a school in Birmingham (an outstanding school apparently, as I had drummed into me this morning in briefing). Like most school I've just had my summer break so I've actually had to head back to work.

This has been a crazy summer and in my entire summer break I think the longest I spent at home was actually 3 days. Annoyingly enough the 3 days I spent at home caught the wreakage of the house party my brother had had so I was left living in a dump. I've taught myself the basics of Sony Vegas, trying to put together another video for a trip to cornwall. Most importantly I've completly lost track of what I've done this summer and when. All the days have rolled into one massive trip away involving dodging the tide, abseiling into zawns, driving, eating bread & cheese, dodging the weather, more driving, waking up under and boulder, crawling in my tent, enjoying a pint in the Vaynol and donning a skirt for a night out in Blackpool, clipping bolts in a quarry to no dropping gear climbing on sea cliffs and walking off in the evening sun down a mountain.

It's been a busy summer and I've hardly updated my blog at all (sorry Wrekin MC). It'll all get done today... maybe.

No comments: