Friday 5 March 2010

Scotland, a photo essay

I've toyed with the idea of doing a photo-essay before. Anyway I've set myself a limit of 12 photographs to try and catch the essence of our trip away to scotland. Here goes...
(Our first walk in in decent weather)
(Stewie relishing a short icefall, you've got to love that grin)(The final difficulty on glover's chimeny from our day on the Ben)(Excellent conditions in Coire na Ciste and afreak rainbow)
(Another icefall for me to tackle)
(Exhausted after a day on the hill, though more likely staying up the night before)
(Snow, and lots of it)
(Finally a reason for Andy to wear is belay jacket, I think he was here for a while)
(Our first cornice breaking experience yeilded a Toaf blinded by snow in his eyes)
(The expression Toaf wore for much of the weak, you can tell me what it means)
(Our last walk off, in perfect conditions, after a great day out)

No comments: