Monday 4 January 2010

Scotland Trip...

Well Me and Andy have been planning a trip to Scotland for what seems like ages. Going from the 27th of Dec '09 to the 3rd of Jan '10. I had been looking forward to this trip like mad and since the day in Wales doing some climbing I had been completly psyched for it. In our 7 days we managed to drive 1239.9 miles, eat 19 eggs, drink 3 flasks of tea, have 2 tonnes of ice fall off us, find 1 kinfeblade and 1 warthog, loose 1 set of snowgoggles and 1 set of sunglasses, went to tescos a about a million times, shoved countless cars out of the snow, dug 2 snowholes, saw 1 snow bunting, 3 red squirrels and no reindeer, climbed 5 routes, fell off once, nearly hit a police car, almost made it to ballater for sausages and drank uncountable cups of tea. Whats going to follow is several shorter posts about what we did on each day or each little adventure...

...its only 6 weeks till I'm back up there, on the Ben next time!
(And yes I know I look like an idiot in this photograph, but it's the only one of me and Andy together outside)

No comments: