Friday 22 January 2010

Rejigging my blog...

I've been trying to fiddle around with the layout of my blog somewhat. I'm basically bored with it a little and want to mess around. I've tried to make it easier to find some of the stuff I've actually written, but I think it needs a bit of streamlining (there is way more labels than I thought I had). On the point of rejigging I notice that some of the text appears in one font and some in another. I'm trying to sort this out, but I don't actually know that the problem is in the first place...this could take some time.

I seriously should have put some moisturiser on my hands after last nights climbing session. I haven't really been trad climbing in along time and I do tend to use alot of chalk, jokinly reffering to it as OCC (obsessive compulsive chalking). It's just a habit to climb and chalk up. I know I don't need it because I climb just as well without chalk. I guess it's just a way or procrastinating over a hard move. I've even worse if I ever go bouldering.

We kicked off last night with some bouldering. I was actaully looking forward to it because there was a problem I'd seen a few people on last week that I liked the look of. I didn't feel like I would be able to get on it last week as I felt weak and trashed from my first wall session in ages. This week however I jumped straight on it and felt like I was going to do some damaged if I completed it. I managed to send it anyway, though not too smoothly. It didn't matter, I'd managed it and as my first problem I was happy with my whole session.

I went on to fall off a 7a and bash my arm in the process (nice cut and bruise). Then climb fairly well at F6b ish level. On the whole it was just nice to get some exercise.

My crampons came yesterday as well, and another ice screw! Shame its all thawing.

No comments: