Thursday 21 May 2009

Not going climbing in a ages...

It seems like ages since I've been climbing. In reality it's probably been less than too weeks. Instead of climbing this weekend I went to slimbridge wetland centre (some picture up soon) with Becca. We looked at duck. My god there are alot of ducks in this world. We also went canoeing, in the rain, but it was totally worth it.

Then we decided it would be a good idea to go out. So Me, Claire, Toaf and Becca headed to subculture. Drinking, lots of moshing, almost breaking fingers and cutting open head ensued. Had to see a nice paramedic called Terry who taped me back together (literally, with many strips of tape of various sizes) so I could carry moshing, head banging and drinking. All in all I think that it was a good night.

But I didn't go climbing, and this is slowly eating away inside me. I've started reading guide books and dreaming or routes I want to do. Hopefully I'll get my fill of climbing in france, trouble is going to be finding something that is not sport. I'm hoping...

No comments: