Thursday 13 June 2013

I brought a van!

I've actually been trying to write a post about this for a long time, but it's been getting nowhere. Instead I'll just put the photos up of us building it and a thank you to all the people who've helped kit it out or donated parts.

(Jess, my little Peugeot Expert)
(The state of the inside of the van, what you can't experience is the intense smell of plaster!)
(carpets ripped up and the single bed being put in)
(Finney, after announcing the van was a tip cleaning the cab)
(Finney, still cleaning away...)
(Me, threading the curtains which my mum made for me)
(My dad resting after I've kitted it out for the first batch of work)
There's actually been more work done on the van since (insulation and a table added) as well as people donating more pieces and parts for me to use. A big thank you needs to go out to Andy Finney (for spending 4 hours cleaning it), My Dad (who's donated wood, screws, time, experience and helped build a lot of it), My Mum (for making the curtains), Paul Stockwell (for giving me some insulation), Soames (for donating wood and a memory foam mattress for the bed) and all my other friends who added, cleaned or helped in some way.

Thank you.


No comments: