Monday 25 June 2012

hacked off at the weather (among other things)

I've basically not been climbing in whats felt like weeks. The most I've managed since I was last out with Soames has been a couple of evenings at the Churnet. One was excellent, one less productive. There is a severe lack of motivation going on as far as climbing is going for me, which is ridiculous! I've the alps to prepare for in the summer (like 2 months away or something stupid) and I break up from work in like 4 weeks, thus I'll need to fill that time climbing (or slack lining, or high lining, or something equally pointless, dangerous and self-fulling). So why do I lack the motivation to do anything?

I have no answers.

Having said that I've got the next weekend away with Soames working on a couple of little cliffs in Wales. It is a little dependant on whether I can acquire/manufacture some kind of belay stake as we've currently go nothing at the top of some of the cliffs. A crowbar will be needed as well, and a peg hammer. It should be a pretty interesting trip by all accounts.

It looks like my week will be spent in the shed or workshop at School or climbing to try and get a little fitter. I felt I should post something anyway.

No comments: