Wednesday 3 November 2010

Half Term...


When I started back at work after the summer holiday, I couldn't wait till half term. Since it arrived I've been struggling to find time to actually take a proper day off during it. Thankfully it rained halting climbing for at least one day. I've done no blogging, zero video editing and generally nothing up run away from the weather, drink tea and lug my rack & ropes around the country. Still I supposed thats not such a bad thing is it?

It's also been ages since I've been able to sit down and write up anything on here. My personal laptop has gone fubar and needs flattening which means I'll loose a load of video footage (very annoying) but hopefully not to many photos. I'm trying to get everything I've done over the past week, but it's taking some time!

No comments: