Thursday 18 June 2009

Praying for good weather?

Everyone seems to be away this weekend again. Not to worry as Claire is now carless and need rescuing from Preston. So in fact no everyone is away this weekend. Anyway I'm not praying on the weather so I can get some more climbing in this weekend. We're going up to the Lake District but I'm not sure exactly where, we'll make the call on the day.

Also Me and Dan's alps trip looks like its now underway! the dates are organised and its going to be a busy week and a bit, but It's all looking good!

So bring on the weekend I say.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Rescuing? Why are you always so keen for an excuse to rescue me hmm? Like dropping me in that crumbly patch of gideon quarry and belaying me back out off of a bush 'rescuing' my ass! :D I did however appreciate the Help this weekend.