Monday 7 June 2010

Half term...

I haven't posted in ages (a week) because of half term. It's been a very hectic past few weeks what with me crashing my car a little, having birthdays to celebrate (my own included) and lots of climbing to get done in this good weather.

The half term probably kick started thursday night with the Staff vs Year 11 football game after school. We drew 4 all and the Year 11 called for extra time. Most of the staff called for the end of the game. I would have played on it was game over. He we played together before hand as a team I think we'd have beaten them. The was "Staff Enrichment Day" where some of us were taken paintballing. I've never been paintballing, though I have been airsofting. I bloody loved it and would definatly go again. It could be something I could really get into and running around and diving in the mud and playing warfare seem right up my street.

Then we had James's 21st Birthday in Stoke. This involved among other things James getting carried home by me and a lock in at the pub. The problem was that it was the Wrekin M.C. Peak district club trip the day after...

No comments: